It can be great to dream about what we would have in our house if money was no object. Dreaming of the perfect bathroom is something many people do, because bathrooms tend to be small and practical rather than large, lavish and relaxing. So what would you have?
1. Television. The ultimate technology would be to have a TV in your bathroom, so you can sit and watch your favourite programmes in the bath as you relax. The TV could turn into a mirror making it extra impressive. Installed into the wall, it would look futuristic and very attractive.
2. Jacuzzi Baths. Everyone dreams of a Jacuzzi big enough for all your friends to sit in, with holders for your champagne glasses. It would be the best in bathroom luxury!
3. The ultimate shower. Showers can be boring, so why not spice them up with the ultimate shower? You can have heat and temperature control specified to your exact requirements, water that blasts horizontally up and down your body and automatic shampoo and soap dispensers in your shower walls. You’ll never want to leave the shower again. Click here to view the Showerlux Showers PDF brochure.
4. Surround sound. One of the best bathroom accessories would be surround sound so that you can sit in your bath and enjoy the best of whatever your music tastes, are, in the best quality.
5. Secret places. In the bathroom furniture you would have secret storage places – not for practicality, just for fun. Units would fold into walls and drawers would come out of nowhere – the ultimate James Bond bathroom.
6. The perfect view. It doesn’t have to all be about technology. Having the perfect view out of your window would be a great addition to your bathroom. You might want to look out into the forest, beach or fields.
7. The nicest lotions and potions. Having the very best shampoos, body lotions, bubble bath and other lotions would be a great addition to your perfect bathroom. The lovely fruity smells would make your room inviting and relaxing.
8. A Cleaner. Your bathroom is great but it will inevitably get dirty. Of course, you don’t need to deal with this yourself. Having a cleaner to keep your bathroom in tip top condition would ensure it stays how you want it all the time- no need to crack out the rubber gloves.
9. A lock. Having a lock on the bathroom might sound simple enough, but it’s so important. Keeping the kids out ensures you get the privacy and relaxation you deserve.
10. The perfect book. To top it off and to enjoy it all, having the perfect book would make your perfect bathroom. Enjoying some “you” time is just what the doctor ordered.